Get your perfect body,
train not only gym but home!!
To make your core hardly!!
3D waves reach the core.
Wave interference creates 3 dimensions.
Following the overlapping barrier when 2 waves meet is a remarkable property of waves.
When 2 pulse waves meet, the peaks overlap and the interference wave becomes one large 3D peak.
3D Exa-wave uses this theory as its cornerstone.
Main 3D Exa-wave Specifications
|Product name||3D Exa-wave|
|Power supply||100 VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Speed||1 to 16 levels|
|Manual mode||3 types|
|Program mode||3 types|
|Dimensions||Approx. 453 mm (W) x Approx. 800 mm (L) x Approx. 148 mm (H)|
|Applicable body weight||100 Kg max.|
|Weight||Approx. 22.5 Kg|
|Remote control strap||x1|
|Quick start guide||x1|
(In addition to the following, make sure to read the user manual.)
- Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
- People undergoing medical treatment
- Recently ill people and those who feel physically abnormal
- People with abnormal blood pressure
- Feverish people
- People with malignant tumors
- People with heart disease
- Acutely sick people
- People with communicable diseases
- Breastfeeding mothers and people caring for those who cannot express themselves
- People who suffer easily from purpura or other internal hemorrhaging
- People who may be bleeding internally following an accident or broken bone, etc.
- People with conditions where bones may break easily, such as osteoporosis
- People with arterial disease and thrombophlebitis
- Intoxicated people
- Avoid continuous use for longer than 20 mins.
After 20 mins. continuous use, wait at least 2 hours before using again.
- After use, turn OFF the main power supply, and remove the plug from the outlet.
- Do not place in an unstable location
- Do not use in wet areas such as bathrooms or near sinks, etc.
- Do not use in vehicles, near naked flames, or in places with direct sunlight
- Do not insert foreign objects
- Do not place containers of liquid on top or alongside the device
- Do not handle the plug with wet hands
- Do not use other than the specified power supply voltage or abnormal power supplies
- Do not overload the wiring
- Do not use immediately after moving from a cold to a warm location
- Take care not to damage the power cable
- Do not use a damaged power cable